Innovation Research Park @ ODU currently consists of two 100,000 sq. ft. Class A/wet/dry lab buildings location within the 75-acre, mixed use University Village on the campus of Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. IRP was designed to leverage the access, proximity, and infrastructure of ODU, the surrounding federal labs, and military centers to aid companies at every point in their lifecycle.
- Centrally located to downtown Norfolk, Airport, Naval Base, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Portsmouth Naval Medical Center, Port of Virginia
- Major Instrumentation Cluster (Mass Spectrometry, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometry)
- Work-Life balance with programs that enable tenants to use university health club, tennis, golf, sailing, recreational and other amenities, in addition to the shopping, dining and entertainment offerings found in the University Village
- Full service laboratory facilities, including catheterization lab and surgery suites
- Pre-built labs and offices available with short-term leases
- Conference and Entrepreneurial support center